Les Bonsu, CSCS, CPT
After a very rewarding athletic career, Bonsu has found ways to utilize his voluminous experience in football and track and field to give back to younger athletes who have a desire, drive and determination to be the very best. Bonsu has combined training techniques he has received over the years, and coupled them with his own science, in order to give athletes a competitive edge in their performance training.
Bonsu knows athletics, and knows what athletic training should encompass in order for athletes, youth or adults, to achieve immediate results, and enhance their competitive confidence. Bonsu guarantees with his training techniques and methods, he can give athletes the competitive edge over their opponent and/or competitor.
First Aid/CPR Certified
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- ASEP (American Sport Education Program) Certified Coach
- CIF (California Interscholastic Federation) Certified Coach
- USA Track & Field Level II Coach
- USA Track & Field Club Founder (Bonsu Track Club)
- 2012 Lions All-Star Football Coach (South)
- Central Catholic High School Strength & Conditioning Coach (2012-present)
- Central Catholic High School Football Coach (WR, DB) (2012-present)
- Fred C. Beyer High School Strength & Conditioning Coach (2011)
- Fred C. Beyer High School Football Coach (WR, DB) (2011)
- Fred C. Beyer High School Track & Field Coach (2010-2011)
- Fred C. Beyer High School Cross Country Coach (2010)
- CIF State Champions with Central Catholic High School (2012)
- CIF State Champions with Central Catholic High School (2013)
- CIF State Champions with Central Catholic High School (2014)
- Member of Nike SPARQ Combine
- Member of USA Track & Field
- Member of VERTIMAX TRAINING
Former High School Competitor, long-time friend, and Current NFL Pro Bowl Wide Receiver for the Dallas Cowboys/Cleveland Browns, Miles Austin.